Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I see a shadow of my home screen apps when I'm not on the home screen (iphone6)?

Why can I see a shadow of my home screen apps when I'm not on the home screen (iphone6)?

SMao when I am on say mobile banking app I can see all my apps that are on my home screen so Ive tur ed my phone on and off and this doesn't work and it does it randomly all the time what is it ?

Posted on Jan 13, 2015 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2015 6:23 PM

That does seem unusual. If you have an Apple store close by, you might want to make an appointment at the Genius Bar and have them look at that, or at least the picture that you took and explain what it does to them. See what they have to say.

14 replies

Jan 13, 2015 2:57 PM in response to D1ff1n

If it is not showing on the screenshot, then it isn't in the feed going to the screen. Is the background you use very dark? I know there is a little transparency but that would seem to be much if you can icons through an app. Have you done any troubleshooting other than the powering off/on you mentioned earlier? You also say it does it randomly, all the time. Which is it, random or all the time? Try a reset on the device. Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and release. The phone will reboot. Test and see what happens.

Jan 13, 2015 3:05 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Okay so I've tired all different brightnesses and that hasmy worked I can still see it. I've rest the device when it has done this before it just goes but it does it randomly but my phone mucks up all the time. I took a picture of it off another phone to show you I scribbles the number out because I didn't want it online but here this is what I see User uploaded file

Sep 21, 2016 1:48 PM in response to D1ff1n

HI, my iPad 3 does the samething. When I was looking at your blue screen shot i could see my keyboard threw it. Did you ever find out what it was? I remember I download an app I can't remember the darn name of it! But, i believe it started after I download that app. It's driving me crazy!! Basically whatever screen im on last, is the one that I can see in background. When I go to a different screen i will see this page in the background. It just don't make no sense. So, I was wondering if you ever found out what causes it!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.