Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed apple id email but security questions has old email

Dear support,

I issue next problem.

I want to change answers on my security questions.

But all the answers I've tried doesn't match.

To reset answers it will send it to manitu@meta.ua

This email address is not any more accessible to me because of provider issue. And I don't use it any more.

So, what can we do to fix this issue?

User uploaded file

Posted on Jan 14, 2015 3:50 AM

3 replies

Jan 15, 2015 8:57 AM in response to maniturama

Hi there maniturama,

If you have as yet been unable to reset your security questions, I would recommend the information in the following article:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

Jan 15, 2015 12:33 PM in response to sterling r

Hey, sterling r,

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed the only way to provide this transaction is to get in contact with Apple Support.

And nice lady was able in 30 minutes help me.

Including accent problems and PIN-reading on not so stable communication channel.

So I needed to find this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelling_alphabet and then we were done.

And now I'm happy! (not with apple support and this part of functionality)

I changed apple id email but security questions has old email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.