Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PS3 Controller not even connecting to bluetooth OSX Yosemite

Okay this is really bugging me. I know this question has been asked prob a million times on here but I'm hoping for some new insights/answers to help me. In my case, My PS3 Controller doesn't even register in the bluetooth preferences. I know most questions or answers about this state that it'll show up. In my case, the controller doesn't even pop up. I can't even get the bluetooth to display the name, it just keeps giving me the little searching circle and that's it until my controller finally gets tired and turns off. I get the blinking lights on the controller, (slow/fast whatever you wish) I've reset it, and yet nothing displays. I'm running on a Macbook Pro Retina from last year with the updated OSX Yosemite. Can anyone help me out there? I was really hoping to use this. I also have wireless xbox360 controllers as well if that's better.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Jan 14, 2015 5:50 PM

2 replies

PS3 Controller not even connecting to bluetooth OSX Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.