Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos to Ipod 5 camera roll

I have some videos on an SD card of a resolution of 720p and 1080p that I want to edit on my iPod 5. I have tried everything on the windows 7 pc I use. Giving the videos to iMovie and different editing apps, emailing them to me (but they are too large) and even dragging the videos to my camera roll folder, and none of these work. I do not want to sync them because when ever I do it syncs all my photos in my computer with it. My goal is to add some of the videos to my camera roll so I can edit them in iMovie, because my windows pc is too slow to do any of that without giving me a blue screen saying my graphics card has failed.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.1, 32GB blue

Posted on Jan 14, 2015 6:08 PM

2 replies

Jan 15, 2015 2:05 AM in response to Geoffrey02

The only way to get photos/videos into the Camera Roll is to take them by the iPod or save them to the iPod like from an email attachment. Synceint hem to the iPod does not get them into the Camera Roll album.

There is an iMovie for iOS forum. iMove may use File Sharing so yo can get them into your iPod but connecting to your computer.

iOS: About File Sharing - Apple Support

I d not know if iMovie can access DropBox. If it can then upload to DropBox and import for DropBox

Videos to Ipod 5 camera roll

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.