Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multible album entries in i tunes 12

I am trying to sort out multible entries for the same album but seems to have different artists so splits them into different albums i have tried get info and putting various artists and sorting i have put album name but i still have some that just won't join is there an easy way for a compilation to all be in same album if it shows as different albums .Thanks in advance Mick

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 14, 2015 6:10 PM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2015 9:57 AM in response to mickeydent

Hey mickeydent,

There is an option to make those songs as part of a compilation by selecting all the tracks in the album, Get Info, and go to the Option tabs and make sure that Part of a compilation is check and set to Yes. Take a look at the article below for more information.

Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together?

http://support.apple.com/en-us/TS1468

Take care,

-Norm G.

Multible album entries in i tunes 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.