Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change a language on a purchased movie. Not the subtitles, but on screen language. I have watched this particular move many times in English, now the characters are speaking French.

How can I change the on screen language in a movie from French to English? Not subtitles, but spoken language. The purchased movie is from iTunes and I'm on a iMac. The movie in question has been played a number of times in English, and suddenly it's the French version.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Jan 14, 2015 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2015 10:03 PM

iTunes: Language settings for video - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5562 - Alternate language support may be available as audio track and/or subtitles, but not available for all movies

1 reply

How can I change a language on a purchased movie. Not the subtitles, but on screen language. I have watched this particular move many times in English, now the characters are speaking French.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.