Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

merging Apple Id

I have 2 Apple id;s one attached to an old email address that I do not remember the password or security questions for how do I merge them?

Posted on Jan 15, 2015 1:55 AM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2015 5:44 AM in response to mwattsrussell

I'm afraid that you cannot merge Apple ID's. You would be best suited recovering the passwords to your old ones so that you can download any purchases made with those and then remove them from your devices, and then choosing one to move forward with that is always signed in. See the FAQ's below for more info:

I have multiple Apple IDs. Is there a way for me to merge them into a single Apple ID?

Apple IDs cannot be merged. You should use your preferred Apple ID from now on, but you can still access your purchased items such as music, movies, or software using your other Apple IDs.

If you are wondering how using multiple Apple IDs relate to iCloud, see Apple IDs and iCloud.

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

merging Apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.