Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I export photos using Iphoto back on to my Iphone

Im trying to get the pictures off my macbook air back on to my iphone. Is this possible and how do I do it?

MacBook Air, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 15, 2015 4:08 PM

5 replies

Jan 16, 2015 3:15 PM in response to sossongm

Im trying to get the pictures off my macbook air back on to my iphone. Is this possible and how do I do it?

Be careful - if you are using iTunes Photo Sync, you must not delete the photos from your MacBook Air. Synced photos are meant for a temporary transfer your MBA. They are nearly impossible to sync back to the computer, so do not sync them to the iPhone and then delete them from your Mac, without keeping a backup on an external disk. also, you should be aware, that iTunes Photo sync will only transfer in a reduced resolution. That is a second reason, why you need to keep a backup of the full quality images.

My Photo stream will transfer full resolution versions of your photos from your Mac to the iPhone, the shared albums will also only optimized versions.

Can I export photos using Iphoto back on to my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.