Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what should I do if straight talk cellular data won't acrivate on my iPhone 6 like I always do?

SAme person but different question because my phone has not received activation from straight talk and I did everything like reboot and turn it off and on but it seems that my phone isn't receiving Internet anymore what should I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2, My iPhone 6 is bent

Posted on Jan 15, 2015 6:42 PM

3 replies

Jan 15, 2015 6:57 PM in response to Technology777

For that you need to get in touch with Straight Talk

5. How do I activate my iPhone? User uploaded file

To activate your service, go to straighttalk.com/Activate or call 1-877-877-1986 from another phone. You will need the MEID Number (also known as the Serial Number), which is located on the red Activation Card and on the bottom of the iPhone box in the IMEI/MEID field. You will also need a Straight Talk Unlimited* Service Plan, which you can purchase at participating Walmart stores or with a credit card as part of the Activation process.

After completing the Activation, you will need secure Wi-Fi access OR a computer (requires PC or Mac) with the latest version of iTunes and an Internet connection. To begin, simply turn your iPhone on, follow the prompts, and then choose a method to set up your iPhone:

Using Wi-Fi: Simply select “Use Wi-Fi” then follow the on-screen prompts. When you receive the “Carrier Settings Update” pop-up, make sure to select “Update”; the phone will return to the main screen as the update runs in the background. This process can take up to a few minutes, depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi connection. Note: No SIM card is required for your iPhone, so disregard any messages asking for one.

Using iTunes via a computer: Simply open the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC computer, then connect your iPhone to it using the USB cable that came in your package. Once you read and agree to the License Agreement, sync your iPhone with iTunes. You will receive a pop-up asking if you would like to download an update for your carrier settings—select “Download and Update.” Note: If you receive an alert saying there is no SIM card installed in the iPhone—simply ignore and select continue. No SIM card is required for your iPhone.

** After completing the setup, you MUST call *22890 from your iPhone to program it.

6. How do I know if my iPhone was activated successfully? User uploaded file

After successful completion of the update, your screen will display “iPhone is activated”; you can tap Dismiss. Also, the upper left corner of your screen will no longer display “No Service” and will then display signal strength bars and the letters “TFW.”

what should I do if straight talk cellular data won't acrivate on my iPhone 6 like I always do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.