You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use an iTune gift card to but gems on clash of clans

HHow do I use an iTunes gift card to buy gems on clash of clans

iPad

Posted on Jan 15, 2015 9:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2015 10:59 PM

Tap Redeem at the bottom of the App Store page. Sign into your iTunes account. Use the camera on your iPad to record the number on the back of the card or enter manually. The amount of the card should automatically added to your acount. You may have to sign out of your iTunes account. You should now be able to buy the gems from inside of Clash of Clans. Tap the link below and scroll down to How to redeem for the official version. On the screenshot I included where you tap redeem and where the credit should appear. If you're still not sure you can stop by the Apple Store and they'll walk you through the steps.

Redeem and use iTunes Gift Cards and content codes - Apple Support

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2015 10:59 PM in response to Mattie5300

Tap Redeem at the bottom of the App Store page. Sign into your iTunes account. Use the camera on your iPad to record the number on the back of the card or enter manually. The amount of the card should automatically added to your acount. You may have to sign out of your iTunes account. You should now be able to buy the gems from inside of Clash of Clans. Tap the link below and scroll down to How to redeem for the official version. On the screenshot I included where you tap redeem and where the credit should appear. If you're still not sure you can stop by the Apple Store and they'll walk you through the steps.

Redeem and use iTunes Gift Cards and content codes - Apple Support

User uploaded file

How do I use an iTune gift card to but gems on clash of clans

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.