Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anybody remembers a pre-installed OS game with insects (i think ants) flying over levels to reach honey? year 2K

I am trying to find a pre installed game that once appeared on an old iMac of mine. must have been around Y2K. the game was an arcade one, with different levels and main character was an insect (i think) that could fly over different zones. final goal was reaching the honeycomb in the deepest cave. sort of...anybody? it was fun and i d like to retrieve it somewhere. many thanks.

IMac, Mac OS X (10.1.x)

Posted on Jan 16, 2015 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2015 4:30 PM

Preloaded on selected iMacs, eMacs, Power Macs, and iBooks circa 1999-2004: Bugdom, Nanosaur, Otto Matic, Deimos Rising, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, and Cro-Mag Rally. Ring any bells yet?

9 replies

Jan 17, 2015 6:41 AM in response to mns579

hey guys many thanks but not there yet. fascinating though. at the time i was so out of it i clearly cant remember much. i now know for sure it wasnt bugdom or anything later. since then i regained my wits so i do remember. it must have been earlier then, pre 1999. i vividly remember playing it for months till i got to the last level. it was all about honey and a bee, not an ant!, flying around and mostly jumping from crumbs of honey floating on rivers of melting honey i guess. it wasnt easy but very entertaining. i had all imacs possible since classic but this was at home. thanks for your help.

Anybody remembers a pre-installed OS game with insects (i think ants) flying over levels to reach honey? year 2K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.