Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download Siri on iPad 2

hi i want siri on my ipad 2 can you please do a new update to the software with siri in it please please and one more time please

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.2, I can insert a sim card in it

Posted on Jan 16, 2015 6:29 AM

3 replies

Jan 18, 2015 8:42 AM in response to marcwithbitar

Hi, marcwithbitar.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you wish to use Siri. Here is some information that explains this feature and system requirements.

Siri is available on these devices:

• iPhone 4S or later
  • iPad 3rd generation or later
  • iPad mini
  • iPod touch (5th generation)

About Siri

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT4992

Cheers,

Jason H.

May 24, 2016 9:30 AM in response to jason269

I Have been comparing settings to sync with my iPhone 5c on my ioad2 But couldn't find Siri. Just found your post on this issue & apparently it's not offered on ipad2. However, how can that be when it's the same updated iOS as the iPhone. Both devices say fully updated & both say exact same update so does that mean that Siri is a feature option so even updates with Siri won't be applicable if the device never had that feature? If that's the case, how can I get that feature, or an app that will provide similar feature if not exact.

ALso is is that also why I can't get the microphone to display on my keyboard? US qwerty enabled same as iPhone except iPhone has microphone rather than globe & emoji face to its left. iPad shows Predictive & Shortcuts enabled

tthanks

How can I download Siri on iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.