Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I download the iTunes64.msi driver. I can't update my current Itunes without this driver.

Where can I download the iTunes64.msi driver. I can't update my current Itunes without this driver. I can't find it on Microsoft's website or Apple's website.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 16, 2015 10:05 AM

4 replies

Jan 18, 2015 11:07 AM in response to mikeyblue99

Hi there mileyblue99,

If you have still been unable to updtae the iTunes software on your computer, I would recommend using the following article to uninstall and reinstall the application and its associated softwares. This should get everything installed that had been removed accidentally or wasnt installed correctly after the previous installation which would cause such an issue. Choose the correct article for your operating system:

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

Remove and Reinstall iTunes and other software components from Windows XP

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

Feb 3, 2015 11:21 AM in response to mikeyblue99

You can't download the individual .msi files, but they can be extracted from the setup.exe files if required.

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there is backup and recovery advice elsewhere in the user tip.

If you are running 64-bit Windows and the above steps haven't helped try installing the version of iTunes that can be downloaded from this support document. iTunes 12.1 for Windows (64-bit — for older video cards)

tt2

Where can I download the iTunes64.msi driver. I can't update my current Itunes without this driver.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.