Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OK so I have the 4S and upgraded to the 6 Plus... Now I want all my photos from my 4S on the 6 Plus Camera roll how do I do that without a restore from 4S backup? My photos are synced to iCloud

I do not want to restore my 4S data onto the new phone...

How do I get those photos on my 6 Plus camera roll? All the 4S photos are synced to iCloud

Really appreciate your help

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jan 16, 2015 1:47 PM

2 replies

Jan 16, 2015 3:01 PM in response to King223

Hey King223 -

since you have synced all your photos from your whore *** to iCloud they can be easily restored back on to your new iPhone. Are you gonna do in using your new iPhone six signing to your iCloud account as normal, make sure that you turn the photo options on and also make sure that photo streaming and on and on the ground usually for me anyway I get my photos back. It is really not that hard at all to get your photos back especially if you previously sync them to iCloud when going from one device to another. But I don't think that you'll be able to ever restore those photos onto your actual camera roll of your new iPhone 6 just because of the fact that for some reason that work that way but you still get your photos back and if you want to put them back in camera all are you have to do really is you know select those photos and you can select button when you open that photo edit it and it will say something about not being a will to do this in less you make a duplicate so you go ahead and make a duplicate and from there we can out of it and that way that photo that you duplicated will be on your camera roll. I no that being able to get your photos restored from a previous phone to your new phone is really really easy with iCloud. All you have to do is sign into your iCloud account and like I said before I had selected on the iCloud options including photos. Because of the fact that you see all your pictures to iCloud that made all your other eye devices have access to those same photos....so all you have to do is sign into your iCloud account on to your iphone 6 , and then just go from there and follow the instructions and make sure that you agree to have all your iCloud data and photos and thoughts merged with your new device, that's the way that iCloud is able to install all your previously synced documents, pictures , contacts etc. onto your iphone 6 ....Also using the Safari app on your iPhone thinks you have access to the iCloud site, which is www.icloud.com. So you should be able to pretty easily get back all your previously sent photos using iCloud. Hope this helps you in some shape or form or whatever but I hope I've helped you out in one way or the other 😎. I use iCloud myself so I know exactly what all you were going through at the moment, and I can guarantee you that market all your photos back onto your new iPhone six using iCloud! But it may not be the way that you wanted it to be but at the same time either way your photos will come back onto whatever device you buy or purchase or whatever around etc. as long as you sign into your iCloud account on that device you will be able to mergeI found a data onto your car I device and at the same time you can have your iCloud data marched onto several devices at the same time! Good Luck! You will get your photos back! Just log into your icloud on your iphone 6 and go from there!!

~*Bella886*〜

OK so I have the 4S and upgraded to the 6 Plus... Now I want all my photos from my 4S on the 6 Plus Camera roll how do I do that without a restore from 4S backup? My photos are synced to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.