Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multitasking Gestures for iPhone 6 Plus

As I use my iPhone 6 plus as an iPad micro (mostly in landscape) I sometimes naturally try and use the iPad gestures (five finger grab to go back to the home screen, etc). Apart from convenience it also saves a lot of wear on a (definitely more expensive than previously) home button.

Having tried the iPhone 6 I think that screen is probably a bit too small for that but the 6 plus is almost perfect.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2015 9:16 AM

11 replies

Jan 17, 2015 11:05 AM in response to Sashima.shanaka

Sashima.shanaka wrote:

Apart from convenience it also saves a lot of wear on a (definitely more expensive than previously) home button.

The Home button is designed to be used. Having spent quite a bit of time on these forums, I can tell, you, very few people complain about them failing without any external damage being involved. Don't worry about wearing it out.

Submit your feedback requesting multitasking gestures on the iPhone 6+ directly to Apple using the appropriate link on the Feedback page:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Jan 19, 2015 10:51 PM in response to ManSinha

You don't understand my question properly .I mean Five finger touch gesture .There is no such gesture currently available in iPhone 6 plus That's what I was said.If there is a such gesture .It could have been more Useful ,When Using Landscape Mode .

I suggest you to go to Apple Feedback Forum and Suggest this to Apple .

Thank you🙂

Multitasking Gestures for iPhone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.