Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should I get the Airport Express?

Ok so my main problem before getting into what I need help with here is that our MacBooks and now my iPhone 6 plus isn't staying online. Keep getting booted off and then I either have to select the network again or it will eventually go back on. If anyone has a solution or so please feel free to answer that as well. I'm running on Roadrunner with a Netgear 600 wireless router and a motorola modem. Both of which I'll leave the link to below for a better look.

My Main Question: So I'm looking at a new wireless router mainly and possibly a new modem. I know Apple products are trustworthy but how good is the Airport Express and other Airport products. Also what is the Maximum speed and Maximum data speed for the cheapest express station and if anyone knows the speeds of the other devices it would be greatly appreciated

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2015 5:48 PM

2 replies

Should I get the Airport Express?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.