Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgraded to iPhone 6, cannot get into iCloud. "The password you entered is incorrect" even though I used the same Apple ID and password that I used to log into this session. My wife has the same issue with her iPhone 6 as well.

iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1.2) My wife and I were able to log into iCloud when we bought and activated the phones. In the last 2 days, we have not been able to do so. Have reset the password 3 times. Can get into iTunes and iCloud via MacBook Pro. Every attempt to log in via iPhone we get a message saying the password is incorrect. I noticed someone else had a similar problem about 1 hour ago. Apple support's answer did not fix the problem for them.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 17, 2015 7:42 PM

1 reply

Upgraded to iPhone 6, cannot get into iCloud. "The password you entered is incorrect" even though I used the same Apple ID and password that I used to log into this session. My wife has the same issue with her iPhone 6 as well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.