Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My calendar on iPad keeps showing the wrong month! When it is halfay through May for example on the top left it still says April!

My calendar on my iPad keeps showing the wrong month! When it is halfway through May for example on the top left it still says April!

iPad, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 18, 2015 3:22 AM

6 replies

Jan 19, 2015 1:47 PM in response to GraphoPD

Hi GraphoPD,

If your iPad is showing the wrong date, follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue:

iOS: Troubleshooting issues with date and time - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203483

Learn the steps to take if your device has any of the following issues with the date and time.

• Incorrect date or time
  • Wrong time zone being set automatically
  • Issues related to automatically switching with daylight savings time

Follow these steps. Test after each step to see if the issue is resolved.

1. Ensure that the version of iOS on your device is up to date.
  2. If the option to enable date and time automatically is available, turn it on. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
  3. Ensure that your time zone is set up correctly. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.

If the incorrect date, time, or time zone is being set up automatically on the device, please notify your cellular provider. In the meantime, tap General > Date & Time and turn off Set Automatically. Then set the appropriate time and time zone manually.

Note: The option to set automatically might not be available on all carriers in all countries.

Learn more

Note: If you find that your device's time is incorrect after you sync with your computer, your computer's time may be incorrect. Verify the computer's time in System Preferences > Date & Time (you may want to select the checkbox to set the computer's date and time automatically).

Last Modified:

Cheers,

- Judy

Mar 15, 2015 9:02 AM in response to Gigster99

HI, today is the 15th of March and in Month View it shows February. The first day that is visible top row on the far right is marked with week number "9" and day 1 on Sunday which is correct.

BUT if I turn my iPad air 2 from landscape to portrait, then magically it displays March correctly. So I can swap back and forth between the months just turning the ipad.

I wonder if it makes any difference which day you have set to start each week. Here in Europe it would be Monday. In the States I believe you still consider Sunday to be the first day.

can't be a feature!

-Paul-

My calendar on iPad keeps showing the wrong month! When it is halfay through May for example on the top left it still says April!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.