Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't check podcasts

I have a very odd situation with iTunes where I can't get a check at the podcast I want unless I go down one on the list and check it and the checkmark will appear in the podcast above but that only works if the podcast below that one isn't checked. So I end up with a podcast list where every other one is checked as I try to create some work around. I have done the repair downloading a fresh version of iTunes but the results are the same.

Posted on Jan 18, 2015 5:46 AM

2 replies

May 20, 2015 7:01 AM in response to AscensionLift

Same thing. I updated iTunes about 3 years ago & lost everything. I swore I'd never update again....but I did to whatever version changed the icon to the color red & have had problems ever since.

Can't get the podcasts I want to download checked and cannot UNcheck ANY podcasts at all - the only way to delete any is unsync ALL which removes ALL podcasts & start from scratch.....which doesn't work because you cannot check the ones you want - ad nauseam.

There are only a couple of discussions about this I can find here - even finding a discussion was hard unless I went through Google Search. It really surprises me there aren't more people discussing this and I sure wish there were a solution. Tried reverting back to a previous version of iTunes & it wouldn't revert according to the instructions I saw.

I sure wish some company would make a better line of products that actually work w/ problems being solved & leave Apple in the dust.

Can't check podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.