Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage

I don't always receive my iMessage on my iPad air and i activate that. Someone knows why???

Posted on Jan 18, 2015 8:56 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2015 7:59 AM in response to Zazounebleu

Hey Zazounebleu,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you are experiencing issues receiving your iMessages across all of your iOS devices. The following resource provides some troubleshooting for this exact symptom:

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/TS2755

If you aren't receiving iMessages across all iOS devices

• Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive on each iOS device and make sure that you signed in with your Apple ID. You must use the same Apple ID on each device.
  • Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > You Can Be Reached By iMessage At and make sure that you selected each phone number and email address you want to use with iMessage.
  • If you linked a phone number to your Apple ID with iMessage and the phone number hasn't appeared, follow these steps.
  • Sign out of your Apple ID in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and Settings > FaceTime on all devices.
  • If you're linking a phone number to an Apple ID, sign in to iMessage on your iPhone first. Then sign in to the rest of your device one by one with iMessage and FaceTime.

• Thanks,

Matt M.

iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
    A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.