Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change icloud email and password

password i have an old no longer in use email and forgotten password for my ipad icloud and ipod I icloud, also facetime. No clue how to change it to my current apple id.

iPad, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Jan 18, 2015 10:59 PM

3 replies

Jan 18, 2015 11:02 PM in response to Katt56

I no longer have an email address that was also my Apple ID. Can I still use the email address as my Apple ID?

Apple recommends you change your Apple ID to your current, working email address. This will not create another Apple ID, it will only change it to your working email address. See Changing the name you use for your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

Note: @mac.com and @me.com Apple IDs can not be renamed. If you no longer use the .mac or .me email address be sure to add your valid email address as an additional email address.

Jan 19, 2015 12:00 AM in response to ckuan

I changed my apple id long ago but it did not change my icloud address or password. I seem to " maybe" changed it on my ipad air icloud and/or ipad air facetime but can not get it to change on my ipod touch 5. Both are up to date on os. My old address on the icloud, at least on ipod touch, is on no longer used and no clue what the pw is.

Change icloud email and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.