Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM CARD NOT WORKING

ONE WEEK I AM USING THIS PHONE TWO DAYS AGO MY SIM DID NOT WORK.I THOUGHT IT WAS A PROBLEM OF MY SIM AND I STARTED TO TAKE ANOTHER PHONE AND INSERTED THAT SIM BUT IT WAS WORKING .SO I RESETTED MY PHONE AND STIL; THE PROBLEM IS THERE..PLZ FRIENDS HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS UR SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS ALLOWED

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1, MODEL A1530

Posted on Jan 19, 2015 5:06 AM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2015 9:07 AM in response to SHERIJAZ

Hello SHERIJAZ,

The troubleshooting steps detailed below can help restore functionality to your SIM card in your iPhone.

1. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  2. Turn airplane mode on and then off again.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Check for a carrier settings update. Go to Settings > General > About. Install any available update.
  5. Remove the SIM card and make sure that it's a valid SIM that your carrier provided. Also make sure that it's not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
    A SIM tray that comes with one iPhone model won't necessarily work with a different iPhone model. When you insert the correct SIM tray, the SIM tray should be flush with the device.
  6. If you have another SIM card, insert it. You can use a SIM card from any phone with the same format as your iPhone SIM card. If your iPhone works with that SIM card, contact the carrier that issued your original SIM card.
  7. Restore the iPhone.

If you still see the issue, contact Apple support.

If you see 'No SIM' alert on iPhone
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201420

Regards,

Allen

SIM CARD NOT WORKING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.