Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s memory

Memory is full but I have no apps. tried to upload new system. phone not recognized. purchased cloud space but phone isn't using it. ready to throw it through the window.

Turned off cloud and back on, etc...

Need to update to ios 8.1.2

Cloud says I have 17.3 gb of storage.

Usage says 104mg available, 13.3 used but spins and spins trying to update this.

HELP!!!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 19, 2015 6:03 AM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2015 9:26 AM in response to TRK1w

Hi TRK1w,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From what I understand, it sounds like you are running low on your iPhone hard drive storage and you purchased iCloud storage hoping that would alleviate the situation. iCloud storage will not increase your iPhone’s hard drive storage.

iCloud: iCloud storage plan overview

When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5 GB of free storage. Your iCloud storage is used for iCloud Backup, app data and documents stored in iCloud, and iCloud Mail (your @icloud.com email account). If you need more storage space, you can upgrade to a larger storage plan. For more information, see the Apple Support article Storage upgrade pricing.

What I would recommend in this situation would be to check what is using your storage space on your iPhone and free up some spaced based on what you no longer need on your device. Please let me know if I can be further assistance.

See how much storage you've used on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

iphone 4s memory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.