Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 is too big

Please consider a smaller size for iPhone!!! Iphone 6 is really big, it might be like an iphone 6 mini...

please!!!!

MY hands are small and the is difficult to handle it... I think there are many persons in the same case....

Posted on Jan 19, 2015 9:36 AM

13 replies

Jan 19, 2015 9:53 AM in response to reginafrommexico

reginafrommexico wrote:

Please consider a smaller size for iPhone!!!

I did consider the smaller size but decided against it.

If you want Apple to know how you feel, use the Feedback link:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Meanwhile, you might want to consider Reachability. Two light taps on the Home button will bring the stuff at the top of the screen down to where it's easier to reach.

Mar 5, 2015 6:29 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

My thumb is not long enough to use the iPhone 6 with one hand. Asking users to perform an extra step- double tap the home button to pull the icons down, is a miserable work around and should be embarrassing to the designers.

The iPhone 6 is also too big for the front pocket on my jeans. It goes corner to corner and digs into me when I sit in the car or at my desk. I always know the phone is in my pocket and I find it very annoying.

Moving the sleep/wake button directly opposite volume buttons means that all of the buttons get pushed when any one of them is meant to be pushed.

The phone is not a good design.

I like the thinness, I like the battery life, I like the camera, but I don't like the size or the button placement.

I actually gave the iPhone 6 to my wife and bought a new 5S, which is not nearly as good, but it is a usable size.

I too, am asking Apple for a new 6 minus as the next iPhone hardware release.

I did use the feedback link to tell Apple that I am unhappy with the 6. It isn't an easy-to-use phone.

Mar 5, 2015 7:15 PM in response to Mac Paramedic

Mac Paramedic wrote:

My thumb is not long enough to use the iPhone 6 with one hand. Asking users to perform an extra step- double tap the home button to pull the icons down, is a miserable work around and should be embarrassing to the designers.

The iPhone 6 is also too big for the front pocket on my jeans. It goes corner to corner and digs into me when I sit in the car or at my desk. I always know the phone is in my pocket and I find it very annoying.

Moving the sleep/wake button directly opposite volume buttons means that all of the buttons get pushed when any one of them is meant to be pushed.

The phone is not a good design.

I like the thinness, I like the battery life, I like the camera, but I don't like the size or the button placement.

I actually gave the iPhone 6 to my wife and bought a new 5S, which is not nearly as good, but it is a usable size.

I too, am asking Apple for a new 6 minus as the next iPhone hardware release.

I did use the feedback link to tell Apple that I am unhappy with the 6. It isn't an easy-to-use phone.

And you didn't notice this before you purchased it? Lucky for you that you didn't purchase a Samsung s5!!!!!

Telling Apple is your only option, and rounding up most of the 35+ million buyers to agree with you so Apple may grant your wish on an iPhone6 'minus'.

Good Luck

Pete

Jan 14, 2016 2:10 PM in response to reginafrommexico

I have just traded my brand new I phone 6 with my wife's 5, because of the size. I when I was asked what phone I wanted I specifically said I want the smallest phone yet the smallest six is nearly 20mm bigger than the 5!

they are too big to fit in your pocket.

I believe the fact that they are bigger and thinner means they break easier.

as a tradie they need to fit in your pocket!!

the larger phones are not suited to any one who does not carry a hand bag or briefcase!!

Honestly i'm really annoyed at Apple about not offering a smaller phone (I reckon the 4 was the perfect size) and am considering moving to another phone brand... but the apple software and usability is so easy it makes me hesitant to move

Jan 14, 2016 3:18 PM in response to bushpig32

bushpig32 wrote:

Honestly i'm really annoyed at Apple about not offering a smaller phone (I reckon the 4 was the perfect size) and am considering moving to another phone brand... but the apple software and usability is so easy it makes me hesitant to move

Submit your feedback to Apple here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

I'm a woman and the iPhone 6 fits in my pocket though, most of the time I use a belt clip just because it's easier.

iPhone 6 is too big

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.