Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to Captive Wifi

I Cannot, or sometimes it only connects, after some time to a Captive network, Work, Movies, Shops etc with my iphone 5s.

When i try to connect to such a network i get the login screen showing the Apple.com site and NOT the network i want to join. So i never get the accept button to login the network.

Any one any ideas? I tried all kinds of solutions: wifi on-off, shutdown phone, even resetting to factory setting and installing new, but nothing works.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 20, 2015 7:26 AM

3 replies

Jan 21, 2015 9:01 AM in response to imac_henk

Hello imac_henk,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

The following article provides information on conntecting to captive Wi-Fi networks using an iOS device. You may want to take a look at it and see if there isn't a step or setting that you may be missing.

Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,
Jeff D.

Cannot connect to Captive Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.