Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my source email ? And I forgot my security questions and I can not enter my source email??

How can I change my source email ? And I forgot my security questions and I can not enter my source email??

Posted on Jan 21, 2015 1:22 AM

1 reply

Jan 22, 2015 7:43 AM in response to Hym-h2o

Hey Hym-h2o,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! If you cannot reset your security questions due to not having access to your rescue email address, you’ll need to contact us for assistance. The following resource should help you get started with that process:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201485

If you can't reset your security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

Thanks,

Matt M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.