Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best waterproof or water resistant case for iphone 6 (NOT plus)

I have six children who have access to my new iPhone 6. I just got it two days ago and I am afraid to use it without a case. It seems much more fragile than my previous iPhone which was a 4s. What is the best waterproof or water resistant case that also protects against damage from being dropped? Thanks!

Posted on Jan 21, 2015 10:38 AM

10 replies

Jan 21, 2015 2:56 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

ChrisJ4203 wrote:

I won't say which is the best, since I don't have a 6, and would not want to be responsible for your choice, but Otterbox and LifeProof both have water resistant cases. Check them out.

They are the same company these days. Otterbox bought out Lifeproof about 18 months or so ago.

LIfeproof seems to be pretty much the standard.

Mar 3, 2015 5:45 PM in response to mamabearharper

I thought that if i bought the most expensive case for my iPhone that it would be for the best but i dropped my phone a few times outside and the case busted... so much for spending $80! I then decided to get something that was cheaper from amazon and I am very impressed with how my new $20 case is holding up! I got the Merit waterproof case! I highly recommend it!!!

Best waterproof or water resistant case for iphone 6 (NOT plus)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.