Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPhone 5c 32gb and my iPad air 2 is linked to it but my iPhone says no storage and check usage and when I check it and add it all up its only 5gb of the 27 available but it still says full. PleAse help.

I Cannot understand what all my memory is being used on as when I add up the items on the usage it only adds up too about 5gb of the 27 it says I have but it says it's full. i don't know what's using it all.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Jan 22, 2015 8:43 AM

1 reply

Jan 24, 2015 7:28 AM in response to sophiefromeastleigh

Hey Sophie,

Are you using iCloud? I wonder if that is what the alert you are seeing is referring to. If you are using iCloud and you do not have the upgraded storage, your back up may be taking up to much space and cannot make a complete back up. Take a look at the article blow for more information.

Manage your iCloud storage

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT4847

Take care,

-Norm G.

I have a iPhone 5c 32gb and my iPad air 2 is linked to it but my iPhone says no storage and check usage and when I check it and add it all up its only 5gb of the 27 available but it still says full. PleAse help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.