Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please how can I get my wifi button to work on my iPhone 4s!!!!!! I have tried what Apple support suggested but with no luck- any help will be gratefully received. It has worked up until today

HHelp please my wifi button will not work on my iPhone 4s - it has worked up until today. I have tried doing what Apple support suggested & others but it still will not work!!!!! Any help will be gratefully received.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 22, 2015 3:23 PM

3 replies

Jan 22, 2015 3:30 PM in response to petaray

"I have tried doing what Apple support suggested & others": it might be useful to actually tell us what you did.

If you really tried everything, then that means there is a hardware error, though communication chips very rarely fail. You could go to an Apple Store to get it checked, and pay for a repair if needed.

Jan 22, 2015 4:12 PM in response to petaray

Japib is correct.

WHAT happens? Exactly.

Also helpful would be to tell what event preceded this behavior - added App, update iOS, etc.

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

ÇÇÇ

Help please how can I get my wifi button to work on my iPhone 4s!!!!!! I have tried what Apple support suggested but with no luck- any help will be gratefully received. It has worked up until today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.