Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud password forgot and receiving several notifications to sign into iCloud

iCloud passwoEdforgot and receiving several notifications to sign into iCloud although I cant because I do not have access to the email I also can not reset my iPod because it has findmyipod enabled which I can not turn off without the password.

thank you

Posted on Jan 22, 2015 7:04 PM

7 replies

Jan 23, 2015 2:14 AM in response to Bkleff21

To restore:

Place the iOS device in Recovery Mode and then connect to your computer and restore via iTunes. The iPod will be erased.

iOS: Forgot passcode or device disabled

If recovery mode does not work try DFU mode.

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

For how to restore:

iTunes: Restoring iOS software

However, if youhave iOS 7 or later yo will have to enter your iCloud PW to activate the iPOd.

Why can't you reset the PW?

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

Last, contact iTunes

Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

Jan 24, 2015 8:07 AM in response to Bkleff21

If you are indicating that, at some point, you changed your Apple ID email name, but failed to sign out of iCloud before doing so, then you need to do this:

1. Go back to Manage your Apple ID and sign on with your current Apple ID and password. EDIT the Apple ID back to the old Apple ID email. This is temporary. DO NOT VERIFY IT. Do not change the password: Apple - My Apple ID

2. Go to your iPod and under Settings>iCloud, scroll to the bottom of the screen and Sign Out/Delete the iCloud account. Type in your current Apple ID password when asked.

3. Go back to Manage your Apple ID, sign on with the old ID and current password, and EDIT your Apple ID back to the new ID. (you may have to verify it again).

4. Go back to your device, and sign onto iCloud with your current Apple ID.

GB

iCloud password forgot and receiving several notifications to sign into iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.