Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is blocked and My iphone is locked now!

Hello,

My name is Vasya, Im from israel and first of all sorry for my bad english.

I had my apple ID on my old Iphone 4 and than started to use him also on my Iphone 5,after that my brother also used my apple id.

So i made new one,and he too i didnt use this old Apple id for a while and now i wanna give my Iphone 5 to my mother.

Because i have a new one,Ofcourse i used to restore the Iphone 5 and now when i gave it to her i need to unlock it.

I tried to recover my password i tried to speak with the company that i bought the Iphone,they told me they cant help me.

I need to unblock and recover my Old apple id so i can use it to unlock my Iphone 5.

I really need help.It says that my Find my iphone is still On but i didnt knew that i need to turn it off,

Thank you

Posted on Jan 23, 2015 9:51 AM

2 replies

Jan 25, 2015 8:55 AM in response to VaSs11

Hi VaSs11,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you need the password to the Apple ID. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Mario

My Apple ID is blocked and My iphone is locked now!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.