Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do i find Trust to for my phone 6 to sync to my macbppk pro

I have purchased an iPhone 6. When I plug in my phone into by macbook pro my computer asks me to push trust on my iPhone. I do not see that displayed on it?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 23, 2015 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2015 12:44 PM

Hi Penny!

What you are looking for on the iPhone is a prompt if you want to trust the machine you are trying to connect to.

If you cannot see it on the iPhone I would recommend you to disconnect your iPhone. Before you connect it again I would like you to unlock your device and make sure you are at the home screen. Re-connect your iPhone with the mac while you have iTunes open. Are you prompted to trust the machine?

Could you also include the iTunes version you are using?

'Trust This Computer' alert on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2015 12:44 PM in response to pennyfromdunwoody

Hi Penny!

What you are looking for on the iPhone is a prompt if you want to trust the machine you are trying to connect to.

If you cannot see it on the iPhone I would recommend you to disconnect your iPhone. Before you connect it again I would like you to unlock your device and make sure you are at the home screen. Re-connect your iPhone with the mac while you have iTunes open. Are you prompted to trust the machine?

Could you also include the iTunes version you are using?

'Trust This Computer' alert on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

where do i find Trust to for my phone 6 to sync to my macbppk pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.