Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i undisable my ipod?

my ipod was disabled by my boyfriend and it doesnt say that its disabled for 5 minuets it says its disabled and i have to go to itunes..... what do i do?

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.2, its new

Posted on Jan 23, 2015 7:02 PM

4 replies

Jan 23, 2015 9:35 PM in response to Elisha Hanson

An Apple store may be able to help, however if you connect it to iTunes you may be able to restore it. It will however delete the data on the device if you restore it. Do you know if it was setup to backup to iTunes or iCloud?

You may have a backup that could include your data, otherwise you will lose the content on the device.

What type of computer are you using and has the iPod been synced with this computer before?

Do you know how he disabled it? Are you with him to ask what he did or is this a 'ex thing'?

If he has access to the iCloud account & has used the remote lock you may not be able to do anything. Assuming it is your iCloud account on the device consider changing the account password if you think he has deliberately locked you out.

Book a genius bar appointment if you want help at the store…

http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

how do i undisable my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.