Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any ideas why iPhone 6 cannot connect to bluetooth in my new 2015 Nissan Altima.

Any ideas why iPhone 6 cannot connect to bluetooth in my new 2015 Nissan Altima.

Thank you.

iPhone 6, Gmail

Posted on Jan 24, 2015 4:07 AM

6 replies

Jan 25, 2015 2:12 PM in response to TWMSR

To be honest, if you do a search of the forum, you will find a number of posts with problems with the 2015 Nissan Altima. It appears that it cannot pair. This seems to be a problem with the vehicle itself and users have been contacting the manufacturer for updates to the vehicle's system in hopes of correcting this. I suggest you contact your dealer and ask if he has any info from Nissan. They will probably try to get rid of you by saying it is a phone problem, but as I said earlier, there are multiple posts here about issues with the Altima.

Feb 7, 2015 3:24 AM in response to TWMSR

A brief visit to my Nissan dealer yesterday, and an appointment with their most knowledgeable bluetooth service guy led to a fix.

It now works and I am thankful to Nissan. The guy was super and just went through the whole pairing process in detail and slowly and lo and behold, it successfully paired and I was in business.

I really love the way the phone works using bluetooth in my new Nissan Altima.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.