Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPlay of a keynote presentation

i noticed that I don't have a mirroring option on the pull-up for airplay.

How do I mirror a keynote presentation from my iPad?

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 24, 2015 10:34 AM

2 replies

Jan 26, 2015 7:12 AM in response to felipefromlaredo

Hi there Felipe,

It sounds like you are going to the correct place to enable Airplay, but there is no icon there for it. I would recommend these steps from the following article:

Resolve issues with AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the AirPlay icon doesn't appear

Ensure that you have followed the steps in using AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring.

If you are still unable to see the AirPlay icon User uploaded file, try one of these steps:

• If trying to AirPlay, or AirPlay mirror, to your Apple TV, ensure that AirPlay is enabled on your Apple TV as well. You can enable or disable AirPlay on Apple TV in the AirPlay menu: Settings > AirPlay.
  • Check Internet or network connectivity on all affected devices.

Some content requires an Internet connection to authorize content playback. AirPlay capabilities may be limited if your network is not connected to the Internet.

• If attempting to use AirPlay from a third-party app or a website from your Safari app on your iOS device, confirm that the app or website is AirPlay compatible (refer to the developers of the app or website for additional information).

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

AirPlay of a keynote presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.