Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve a forgotten Game Center account?

I have a Clash of Clans account and I'm playing it for about 2 years. It was level 97 and it's currently in town hall 9. I'm afraid that I will lost my game if my phone gets broken. That's why I want my account to be linked to a different device, but I can't do it because it's asking me to log in first to my Game Center account. How can I retrieve my Game Center account? I just changed my Apple I.D. when Apple updated it's IOS to IOS 8, because it required me to do so. But when I wanted to log in my Game Center account it asks me to log in in my game, but it kept on saying that my game is already attached in another Game Center account. What am I suppose to do? Please help me. I don't want to lost my game that I played for years now.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 25, 2015 7:30 AM

2 replies

Jan 26, 2015 2:04 PM in response to kanereyes

Howdy kanereyes,

In order to use the Game Center settings and progress from that game, you will need to log in to the Game Center account you have been using with it. You can change Game Center accounts on any device using the steps in this article -

Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

Specifically -

Sign in to Game Center

Open Game Center and sign in using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID. If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > Sign Out.

When you sign in with a different Apple ID, you'll see different scores, achievements, and friends.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

How can I retrieve a forgotten Game Center account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.