Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email storage problem !!

hi i am using iphone 5 Version 8.1.2

problem is my email will take many storage , but i already delete all email and email account ..

before i delete the email and email account, is 810MB . after i delete all, storage still is 533MB ..

can i know what is the happen ????

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 12:51 AM

3 replies

Jan 26, 2015 1:03 AM in response to Kvin88

Just to make sure, did you empty the trash folder as well?

Did you already restart the phone after that?

iCloud.com

You can manage your files from the iCloud Drive app at iCloud.com. Sign in to iCloud.com, click the iCloud Drive app, select the files that you want to delete, then click the Trash icon.

Mail

You can free up iCloud storage space by deleting email messages from your iCloud email account. You can also move email messages from your iOS device to your Mac or PC, where they no longer count against your iCloud storage.

Use the steps below to delete messages from your account. Remember that messages with large attachments take up more space than simple text emails.

iOS

If your iOS device is configured to access iCloud email, you can delete messages from any mailbox, then empty the Trash to free up space:

1. Swipe left across any message to delete it.
  2. Tap your Trash folder.
  3. Delete messages one at a time or delete all of them by tapping Edit, then tapping Delete All.

copied from Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

email storage problem !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.