Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying Novels in Ibooks

Right now I'm a itunes subscriber in Indonesia, I really want to be able to read a novel by famous novelist in my ibook. I can find any new novels in my ibook and in my Itunes, can anybody help me?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jan 25, 2015 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2015 8:50 AM

Hello Barley Jakarta,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are describing. If you are saying that you are having issues finding certain specific novels in iBooks, they may not be available in your region, as noted below:

Is iBooks available in every country with an App Store?

Yes, iBooks and the iBooks Store are available in all App Store countries. iBooks Store content varies by country.

Frequently asked questions about iBooks - Apple Support

If you are having more general issues with the iBooks app or store, you may also find the information and linked articles on the following page helpful:

iOS Apps - iBooks - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2015 8:50 AM in response to Barley Jakarta

Hello Barley Jakarta,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are describing. If you are saying that you are having issues finding certain specific novels in iBooks, they may not be available in your region, as noted below:

Is iBooks available in every country with an App Store?

Yes, iBooks and the iBooks Store are available in all App Store countries. iBooks Store content varies by country.

Frequently asked questions about iBooks - Apple Support

If you are having more general issues with the iBooks app or store, you may also find the information and linked articles on the following page helpful:

iOS Apps - iBooks - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Buying Novels in Ibooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.