Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset game center

Hello

I want to delete my Game Center archive because I want to play the game from beginning .

bbest regard

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 8:26 AM

Original Answer: delete the game from the iPad, when it asks if you want to keep your Games center Game data, select delete.

then reinstall the app.

<Edit>: You can do it more easily: go into Game Center on the iPad, go to "Games", and when you see the name of your game, swipe the name to the left, a delete icon will appear/

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2015 8:26 AM in response to Ruoodui

Original Answer: delete the game from the iPad, when it asks if you want to keep your Games center Game data, select delete.

then reinstall the app.

<Edit>: You can do it more easily: go into Game Center on the iPad, go to "Games", and when you see the name of your game, swipe the name to the left, a delete icon will appear/

Jun 7, 2015 3:18 AM in response to Ruoodui

Same here, bud. Trying to restart my game progress for Metalstorm: Online, but deleting it from my phone (including data), deleting it from Game Center, and even restoring my phone doesn't do the trick. It just keeps logging me in with the same account on Game Center, and picking up my progress from where I left off every time I reinstall and relaunch the game. I can't believe there's no simple way to do this.

So far, the only possible way to restart a game whose progress has been saved to the Game Center seems to be to create a new Apple ID. So that means a new account you use to log into the iTunes store, and Game Center. That will certainly restart your progress. But it's such a poor workaround because then you've lost all your progress in other games, as well as other settings associated with your original account...

It's really slack how there isn't a simple way to do something as basic as this.

Aug 5, 2015 3:24 PM in response to Carlosaurus Rex

Did you ever find a solution to this. I have the same issue. My son has a new iPad and we accidentally created a new world in Clash of Clans. It was loaded to his Game Center ID and now the old game he was playing (the one we want) is still on his old iPod touch but we cannot get it to synch with Game Center. I guess I'll try to create a new Apple ID, but that seems like the worst option since it is tied to so many other things (Face Time, messaging, etc.)

Reset game center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.