Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to transfer all purchased songs from iPhone to iTunes

I have tried transferring my purchases from my iPhone to my iTunes several times, and it only transfers the most recent songs, not all songs purchased on my iPhone. Any suggestions? I have gone to File, Devices, Transfer purchases.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 1:34 PM

3 replies

Jan 28, 2015 7:29 AM in response to Malkp03

Hi,

You can do this by following the steps from the article I linked to in my initial reply. Below is the information for downloading in iTunes.

Download previous purchases on Mac or PC

Make sure your Mac or PC meets these system requirements:

• iTunes 10.3 or later
    You need iTunes 10.6 or later to download previously purchased movies and TV shows.
  • iTunes account in a country where iTunes in the Cloud is available

iTunes Store

1. Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
  2. Click Purchased in the Quick Links section.
    User uploaded file
  3. Select the content type that you want to download (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
  4. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  5. Find the item that you want to download. You can browse using the menu to the left. If you have more than 2,000 songs, you'll see Recent Purchases instead of All Songs or Albums.
  6. Click the Download User uploaded file icon next to the item you want to download.
    If an item is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Download past purchases - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

I am unable to transfer all purchased songs from iPhone to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.