Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My App Store doesn't seem to update any of my apps and can't download either.

Hello I have an iPhone 5s and every time time I try to update am app, it is stuck in the endless circular motion and never moves to the update part. The same thing happens when I try to download any app. It just continues to go on forever in the endless circular motion next to the app on the App Store. I've tried resetting my settings but they don't work. Any help will be great thanks. 🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 8:45 PM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2015 7:27 AM in response to AnthonyL98

Howdy AnthonyL98,

Is this issue isolated to just the App Store and not the iTunes Store or iBooks Store?

If your iPhone is having issues connecting with the store, please see

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Troubleshoot issues on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store:

• Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General > Date & Time.
  • Note: Time Zone may list another city in your time zone.
  • Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update (iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking Check for Update on your device's Summary page.
  • Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
  • Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
  • Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.
  • Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
  • Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.
  • If the issue persists, try troubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.

Although you are not getting an error message, we need to know you can connect okay.

There's a section for Getting help with past purchases here to check out.

Download past purchases - Apple Support

And although these are not OS updates, make sure you have space to update.

If you need more space for an iOS update - Apple Support

Regards,

Nubz

My App Store doesn't seem to update any of my apps and can't download either.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.