Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't print or email from my macbook pro.

i think i've had this problem since i upgraded to os x 10.9.5 but when i go to app store its a blank screen. I tried to see if there were any unfinished downloads, it asked for my apple id and password, but when i entered it, i got a "connection failed" message.

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 9:13 PM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2015 7:05 AM in response to Vitarae

Hi, Vitarae.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

The most common resolution for this issue would be to make sure Safari has been update. If the issue persists, try all of the steps referencing to Mac OS X in the two articles below.

Troubleshoot issues on a Mac

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store, a software conflict or your Internet service provider (ISP) may be blocking your access.

• Update iTunes and Safari to the latest version.
  • If you have a firewall, your settings may be preventing you from connecting to the iTunes Store. Follow these steps to configure your firewall.
  • You may need to reset your keychain. Connection issues are occasionally caused by keychain issues. Learn how to use Keychain First Aid to resolve any issues with your keychain.
  • If you're receiving a specific error message, follow these steps.
  • If the issue still persists, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and servers are enabled over your network.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3297

If you are still experiencing issues with printing or email, I would need more information regarding the behavior you are experiencing to better assist you.

Cheers,

Jason H.

I can't print or email from my macbook pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.