Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem updating to iOS 8.1.2

problem updating to iOS 8.1.2 after upgrading my iPhone 5c to the new OS, I have problems with wifi, bluetooth and the date and time are not updated automatically. What I can do?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jan 27, 2015 6:33 AM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2015 8:18 AM in response to jtt2001

Hi jtt2001,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature and scope of the issues you are describing. If you are saying that you are having issues updating your iPhone to iOS 8.1.2, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

On the other hand, if you are saying that you have already updated to iOS 8.1.2 and are now having the issues you noted (wifi, bluetooth, date & time, etc), you may find these articles more helpful:

iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections - Apple Support

iOS: Wi-Fi settings grayed out or dim - Apple Support

iOS: Troubleshooting Bluetooth connections - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

problem updating to iOS 8.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.