Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contacts not syncing properly

I am having issues with my contacts not syncing like they should.

iphone 5c

MBP osx 10.9.4

When i make a new contact on my MBP it syncs with my iPhone.

When i make a new contact on my iPhone it does not sync with my MBP.

im probably missing some simple step along the way but i cant figure this one out.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jan 27, 2015 10:53 AM

2 replies

Jan 30, 2015 6:29 AM in response to chuck_3rd

I also have a similar problem. Followed the instructions here: Get help using iCloud Contacts - Apple Support but without success.

My problem is that only a part (200) of my contacts from iCloud sync "down" to my 2 iMacs while none at all are synced to my MBA. However, the changes I make on the contacts on either of the iMacs are synced to iCloud and further on to my iOS devices. Contacts between iCloud and my both two iOS devices, however, are identical and seem to sync fine. Notes and other iCloud items also seem to sync fine on all of the devices including all Macs.

Sync contacts is selected on both iMacs. All 3 Macs are running OS X 10.10.1. and iOS devices 8.1.2. My iCloud was sending me messages about space quota being full but I removed tuff a few days ago and currently I have almost 2GB free space.

Tried also deleting my iCloud account on MBA, rebooting and setting it on again. No success.

Any suggestions?

/samuli

contacts not syncing properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.