Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I CANT SYNC MY CONTACTS FROM IPHONE 6 TO IMAC

i have done step by step every single thing that support system says , i have tried iCloud ,outlook, everything but still cant import my contacts from iphone6 to my imac. i have the OS X Yosemite version. PLEASE i am trying for 3 hours

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), iphone 6

Posted on Jan 27, 2015 10:30 AM

18 replies

Jan 29, 2015 2:05 PM in response to MIKE_IR

You do not need to import your contacts. Login to the same iCloud account that your phone is logged into on your Mac and the contacts should be there unless you have iCloud on your phone turned off where the contacts are not being backed up to the cloud. You can verify this by going to icloud.com and signing in there to see if the contacts are present.

Jan 29, 2015 2:30 PM in response to iArmen

I HAVE LOGGED WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT . I CANT SEE THEM EVEN WHEN I LOG AT WWW.ICLOUD.COM FROM MY BROWSER EVEN AT MY I MAC ... I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. I HAVE ENABLE COOKIES ETC ETC I HAVE INSTALLED THE NEW JAVA 8 AND AFTER THE 6 ( BECAUSE OF THE KNOWN PROBLEM WHEN STARTUP THERE WAS A JAVA MESSAGE AT YOSEMITE ) PLEASE HELP ME I WILL THROW THEM OUT FROM THE WINDOW

Jan 29, 2015 3:24 PM in response to MIKE_IR

From what you are describing the contacts in your phone are actually not making it to iCloud. If this is the case it makes sense for them not to show up on your Mac either. You said you keyed them in manually so they should have automatically been available on iCloud. I don't have any other suggestions to give you as this feature usually just works if iCloud is on and you're signed in.

I CANT SYNC MY CONTACTS FROM IPHONE 6 TO IMAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.