Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the position of the Bluetooth antenna in the iPhones?

I am researching iBeacons for my final year project at University and I'm interested to know the position of the Bluetooth antenna in the iPhones.

I have found this diagram which seems to say it is located in the bottom right of the iPhone (but its not a reliable source).

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/leaked-images-show-the-inside-of- apple-s-iphone-5User uploaded file

Could anybody lead me to a trustworthy source to confirm this please?

Cheers, Stu

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 2:47 AM

Hi SMJ93, Just watched a tutorial on replacing an iphone 5 wifi antenna called "Wifi antenna Repair - iPhone 5 How to Tutorial", at 4.49minutes, they show the position of the wifi antenna. The company's channel is called iPhoneRepairMia if you want to look the video up.

Here, they point to the wifi antenna on a face-up iPhone 5:

User uploaded file

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2015 2:47 AM in response to SMJ93

Hi SMJ93, Just watched a tutorial on replacing an iphone 5 wifi antenna called "Wifi antenna Repair - iPhone 5 How to Tutorial", at 4.49minutes, they show the position of the wifi antenna. The company's channel is called iPhoneRepairMia if you want to look the video up.

Here, they point to the wifi antenna on a face-up iPhone 5:

User uploaded file

Where is the position of the Bluetooth antenna in the iPhones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.