Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to do a remote wipe of my iphone - stolen 24 hrs ago and . Need urgent help on this. Thanks - Pinaki

Need to do a remote wipe of my iphone - stolen 24 hrs ago Need urgent help on this. Thanks - Pinaki

< Personal Information Edited By Host >

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), null

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 12:51 AM

4 replies

Jan 28, 2015 2:09 AM in response to pinaki_mocana

Follow the steps in this article:

iCloud: Erase your device

1. Sign in to icloud.com/#find with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud), then click Find My iPhone.If you’re using another iCloud app, click the app’s name at the top of the iCloud.com window, then click Find My iPhone.If you don’t see Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
  2. Click All Devices, then select the device you want to erase.If you have Family Sharing set up, your family members’ devices appear below their names.
  3. In the device’s Info window, click Erase [device].User uploaded file
  4. To erase:
  5. An iOS device: Enter your Apple ID password. If the device you’re erasing has iOS 7 or later, enter a phone number and message. The number and message will be displayed on the screen after the device is erased.

Need to do a remote wipe of my iphone - stolen 24 hrs ago and . Need urgent help on this. Thanks - Pinaki

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.