Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer music form my iPod to my new i tunes

I'm sure this question has been asked a hundred times an you computer wizard are probably tired of it but I was unable to find the answer so I'm asking again.

I had to buy a new mac book because my 07 mac book died from the blue screen of death. what ever.

All my music is on my iPod (4 gen) and some on my I phone (4S)

No I didn't buy it all from I tunes a lot of it I down loaded form CDs I had. How do I get it all loaded back on I Tunes?

IBM, Windows XP

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 4:56 AM

1 reply

Jan 29, 2015 8:29 AM in response to engrguy

Hey engrguy,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you have music on 2 devices that have content you want to move to your new computer. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iTunes: Transferring media from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod - Apple Support

Music purchased from the iTunes Store
Music imported from a CD or other source

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

how to transfer music form my iPod to my new i tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.