Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photobook on iphoto help

I am trying to buy my photobook on iphoto but its saying its default text what does that mean? I selected Lucida Handwriting. Should I chosen a font from the initial drop down menu? Please help if you know how? THanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 1:13 PM

I am trying to buy my photobook on iphoto but its saying its default text what does that mean?

It means that you did not write text into all text fields. At least one of the textfields is still empty (and has the default "Lorem ipsum" text written into it). Apple writes some "default text" into the text fields and you are expected to replace that text with your own text. It could be some title or caption. Or a text field, that has slipped behind a photos box.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Create a preview of your book and check for missing text.

See: iPhoto, Aperture: Previewing an order in iPhoto or Aperture

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2015 1:13 PM in response to siabhra

I am trying to buy my photobook on iphoto but its saying its default text what does that mean?

It means that you did not write text into all text fields. At least one of the textfields is still empty (and has the default "Lorem ipsum" text written into it). Apple writes some "default text" into the text fields and you are expected to replace that text with your own text. It could be some title or caption. Or a text field, that has slipped behind a photos box.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Create a preview of your book and check for missing text.

See: iPhoto, Aperture: Previewing an order in iPhoto or Aperture

photobook on iphoto help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.