Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant download purchased song

Trying to download my purchased music for my new macbook pro. For the album "AM" by the Arctic monkeys, all songs downloaded except for the first one "Do i wanna know" and i have no way with which to download it. When i go into the store, it says i have purchased the song but it still wont appear.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 2:02 PM

3 replies

Jan 30, 2015 6:20 AM in response to Diddywong

Hello Diddywong,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I see that you need to download a purchased song from the iTunes Store. To download your previous purchases, please follow the steps outlined below.

Download previous purchases on Mac or PC

Make sure your Mac or PC meets these system requirements:

• iTunes 10.3 or later
    You need iTunes 10.6 or later to download previously purchased movies and TV shows.
  • iTunes account in a country where iTunes in the Cloud is available

iTunes Store

1. Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
  2. Click Purchased in the Quick Links section.
    User uploaded file
  3. Select the content type that you want to download (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
  4. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  5. Find the item that you want to download. You can browse using the menu to the left. If you have more than 2,000 songs, you'll see Recent Purchases instead of All Songs or Albums.
  6. Click the Download User uploaded file icon next to the item you want to download.
    If an item is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Download past purchases - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Cant download purchased song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.